- About Us
Pedal Board Kit
- High-End Mini Ultramafic
- Lava Solder-Free
- Lava Soldered
- High-End TightRope
- Cable Center
- Solderable Lava Mini Plugs
- Mini ELC G&H Plugs
- Lava 229™ Kits
- Piston Solder-Free
- High End Piston Solder-Free
- Buying Guide
- Close X
Price: $44.95 to $149.95
(Hover to zoom)
(Touch & drag to zoom, then tap to zoom out)
The Tephra™ speaker cable has been created based on years of customer feedback from several different speaker cable types – combining the best features of these. It is a 8-conductor, 13 AWG, stranded copper speaker cable that significantly enhances guitar amp speaker performance and tone. With a thick outer jacket and jumbo G&H speaker plugs, it is built for the rigors of stage use and to be extremely durable. Like actual Tephra from a volcanic eruption, rigs using the Tephra speaker cable will explode with bigger, fatter, and better tone.
- G&H Industries Show Savers™ Jumbo plugs
- .205” Speaker Clips – tight fitting to all speaker tabs
- 8 each 99.9% pure BC copper conductors with varying strand count = 13 AWG
- 4% silver solder to maximize signal flow
- “Stripped” option for soldering directly to speaker tabs
You may also need
Additional Best Sellers
Caldera AC Power Cord
The Lava Cable Caldera™ ultimate power cord is designed by Lava and made by Belden.
The Lava Magma cable was designed for rugged stage use and to provide superior performance at a budget price...
Easy to assemble, each Lava Cable Center™ comes with 100 Lava Plugs, 100 feet of Lava Mini ELC cable along with...
This is Lava Cable's flagship cable and is Made in the USA.