- About Us
Pedal Board Kit
- Tightrope DC Plug Solder-Free Kit
- High-End Mini Ultramafic
- Lava Solder-Free
- Lava Soldered
- High-End TightRope
- Cable Center
- Solderable Lava Mini Plugs
- Mini ELC G&H Plugs
- Lava 229™ Kits
- Piston Solder-Free
- High End Piston Solder-Free
- Buying Guide
- Close X
Price: $44.95 to $149.95
(Hover to zoom)
(Touch & drag to zoom, then tap to zoom out)
The Tephra™ speaker cable has been created based on years of customer feedback from several different speaker cable types – combining the best features of these. It is a 8-conductor, 13 AWG, stranded copper speaker cable that significantly enhances guitar amp speaker performance and tone. With a thick outer jacket and jumbo G&H speaker plugs, it is built for the rigors of stage use and to be extremely durable. Like actual Tephra from a volcanic eruption, rigs using the Tephra speaker cable will explode with bigger, fatter, and better tone.
- G&H Industries Show Savers™ Jumbo plugs
- .205” Speaker Clips – tight fitting to all speaker tabs
- 8 each 99.9% pure BC copper conductors with varying strand count = 13 AWG
- 4% silver solder to maximize signal flow
- “Stripped” option for soldering directly to speaker tabs
You may also need
Additional Best Sellers
The Lava Magma cable was designed for rugged stage use and to provide superior performance at a budget price...
The Van Den Hul Lava
The Van Den Hul Lava is a triple shielded quadruple core audio interconnect specifically designed for both balanced and unbalanced use.
SCS-12 Speaker Wire
This is the ideal cable for wiring guitar and bass speaker cabinets.
Lava Rock Option
Extra option for those who need rock hard durability for the rigors of stage and road use.